Living the GREEN
Corporate Social Responsibility has never been more vital on the corporate agenda and it is gaining greater legitimacy and importance throughout Eastern Europe.
Companies all over the world have embraced CSR and have found real and significant competitive advantage.
By adopting CSR strategies, companies improved their financial performance, enhanced brand image and reputation and increased their ability to attract and retain quality workforce and manage risks more efficiently.
Following the tradition of the two editions of the CSR International Conferences - CSR'06 - "Investing in the future" and CSR'07 - "The power to change", Saga Business & Community has chosen "Living the green" as the statement for CSR'08 - The Third Edition of the International CSR Conference in Romania.
"Forward-looking companies no longer see social and environmental challenges as obstacles but as opportunities for innovation and growth. In the fast developing field of corporate social responsibility (CSR), the focus is shifting from risk management towards a more visionary and entrepreneurial approach that seeks to create value and identify opportunities for strategic innovation – for the benefit of business, society and the environment alike.” (Kerstin Born, Executive Director of CSR Europe)
We still have a lot to catch up and including CSR on every manager's agenda is a must. CSR'08 will be an opportunity for a diverse group of business leaders, activists, and academics to come together and share their views and experiences on several fronts of the CSR movement:
- More than 20 keynote speakers and still counting
- A two-day marathon of 8 plenary and 4 breakout sessions
- Truly international environment hosting guests from countries like : France, Belgium, Netherlands, Great Britain, Norway, Greece, Italy, Rusia and more
- Meet top corporate representatives from Orange, Sony, Volkswagen, Carrefour, Novo Nordisk, Enel, IBM, Toyota, British Airways, Holcim and leading specialists from organisations like Norwegian School of management, ILO, The Chartered Institution of Wastes Management, AEAT and WWF
- Debate on today's most pressuring issues like : climate change, reputation management, green products, responsible supply chain management, waste management and embeding corporate social responsibility throught your organisation
All these subjects and more will be examined by professionals all over the world at the third edition of the international conference on Corporate Social Responsibility, CSR'08 - Living the green, having for the very first time the support of the leading European business network for corporate social responsibility, CSR Europe.
Approaching the subject in an integrated manner, CSR'08 gathers representative actors from all the four sectors, both at national and international level: private, public, civil society and mass media.
Join the elite for a top level insight into the possibilities of CSR.
Check our updated agenda here or the list of guest speakers.